The kids were ecstatic when they woke up to see the snow
on the ground. They couldn't wait to get outside to play.
Ruby loved it and was outside just as long as the rest of
them. I loved how beautiful everything looks, especially
the trees!
A blog about a family that may seem perfect but is Absolutely NOT. Everywhere you turn there's Chaos, but I'd never ask for anything else. Sadie
2 comments:
What has happened to me? I guess I have gotten old and boring. I used to be just like that - now when I see it snowing I just kind of want to curse a little. Can't wait to see you guys!
Sooooo this is the day that we were driving back and got stuck due to I-70 closure??? And you guys were there having fun while we white knuckled it home.
By the way, thank you for all your help! We can always count on you guys and I am so grateful for good friends like you and Corey!
Looking forward to getting together SOON!
Post a Comment