WOW!! We took the plunge and took our family to Disneyworld.
I don't even know how to do this post. We took soooooo many
pictures and had sooooooo much fun, how do you capture it all?
We went with Cory's sister Amy and her family AND Cory's mom
and dad. Cousins and Grandma and Grandpa it doesn't get much
better, does it? We decided to go in October when it wouldn't be
so crowded or so hot. Well, it wasn't too crowded, but it was
BLAZING hot!! Record breaking heat for October. 95 degrees
with humidity made the heat index 105. We almost died in the
heat. Luckily we had so many things to distract us. These are some
of the things that we did:
We flew on an airplane
Ghiradelli chocolate at the Soda Fountain.




7 comments:
Absolutely unforgettable! Thanks for letting us be a part.
I'm so glad that you posted pictures. I knew you had fun, but hadn't seen any pictures yet. Yeah! I'm so glad that you went and that you didn't melt away!
I'm so glad you guys got to go - it sounds dreamy! Especially going the the beach. =)
WHY CAN'T WE LIVE BY EACH OTHER? i want to do fun stuff with you.
i'm glad it was so awesome. love all the pictures.
You beat me to it! I am not surprised exactly, but I wish I could get some pictures posted! It was the best trip ever and you guys were so much fun to travel with! We need to start planning our next adventure!
It was the most fun ever! We were so lucky to go with all of you. How blessed are we!!
I love seeing you with your family in Disney World. Tiff and I used to dream that we would have our honeymoons there. She has always loved mickey mouse. For as long as I can remember. Love the pictures, and glad it was so much fun!!!
Post a Comment