Monday, March 29, 2010

Since the last time I blogged, Emily had her cute twins Ella and Cruz.

Ruby just can't get enough of these babies.

Jaxon had his valentines party.

Max had a rodeo day at school.

Jaxon brought home the classroom dog, that I can't remember
what his name is!!

We went to the mountains again and had a blast!!
Max dressed up like Santa Clause and Mya is Frosty the Snowman.

These are the kids getting out of the hot tub and jumping into
the snow and then getting back into the hot tub.

Jaxon performed in his first school musical production.
"Stone Soup"

The Young Women and Most of their parents attended
Mary Poppins on Broadway. That was lots of fun.


A few more things happened that deserve their own
post. So hopefully I will catch up!!!

3 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

um, hello? utah trip? dying for deets over here.

The Ravsten's said...

Love seeing that you are so busy and doing well. Happy Spring.

Buschfest said...

Finally some fun pics!!